LEVEL 1 /181 BAY STREET, Brighton VIC 3186
Also Services: Bayside
If you are looking for an accounting firm offering accounting and taxation compliance services with a strategic focus, you are in the right place.
We are a proactive and innovative accounting and business advisory firm focussed on creating long lasting relationships with our clients. We recognise the need to deliver personal, timely, quality advice to our clients and provide cost effective strategies and solutions.
Most importantly, our focus is on growing our clients' profits and their wealth. In an age of increasing financial complexity we have responded to the needs of our clients and now offer a complete range of accounting, taxation, business advisory and financial services.
Our clients extend across a number of industry sectors and we understand the issues that confront micro, small and medium sized businesses.
We have the experience and expertise to help business owners in the areas that often make the difference between just surviving and potentially thriving.
Tracey Redman-Slater is a proactive and innovative accounting and business advisory firm providing accounting, taxation and other services for small business and other clients.
The following services are available from Tracey Redman-Slater. Please click on the service title or the picture for more information.
- Accounting, Taxation & GST
Australian Tax Law is complex and constantly changing. In addition, the GST environment places considerable emphasis on compliance and lodgement deadlines. We provide a comprehensive accounting and taxation service to assist both individuals and business owners with their compliance obligations.
- Business Startups & Sales
When starting or buying a business or franchise, the wrong advice can be very costly. We can provide you with the advice you need to maximise your opportunity for success.
- Financial Planning
The need for quality financial advice has never been greater. Our aim is to assist you to secure and build your financial future.
Through our affiliate insurance group, we can provide clients with quotes on a full range of insurances...
- Loans & Mortgages
Our strategic alliance with a leading group of mortgage brokers provides our clients with access to over 30 lending institutions who offer hundreds of different loan products.
- Management Consulting
Assessing the performance of all aspects of your business is an integral part of effective management and your business’ ongoing success. Using our experience and some Key Performance Indicators we measure and monitor vital aspects of your business.
- Self Managed Super Funds
A SMSF is basically a superannuation fund with one to four members who are also trustees responsible for the investment strategy and administration of the fund within strict Australian Taxation Office (ATO) guidelines.
Call our office to discuss your superannuation options including establishment of your own SMSF.
- Vehicle & Equipment Finance
There are a number of different ways to finance the purchase of vehicles and equipment for your business. Leasing, chattel mortgage and commercial hire purchase each have different tax, accounting, GST and FBT implications
We are committed to saving you money and giving you the most tax effective advice regarding your asset purchases.
- To be a pro-active and innovative accounting and advisory firm focussed on creating long lasting relationships with our clients.
- Rather than just have an accountant, our business clients should enjoy a ‘business coach’ relationship.
- From compliance to consulting we have a commitment to excellence.
- To be active in understanding our clients’ individual needs and provide advice that is both technically sound and success driven.
- Guarantee clients the highest level of confidentiality and integrity in relation to their financial affairs.
- Our clients are never too small or insignificant and no job is too hard or too small.
- With the tax laws constantly changing our team members agree to undertake extensive professional development to keep their skills at the forefront of current standards and practices.
- At all times provide friendly, courteous and personal service from an enthusiastic team who endeavour to deliver quick turnaround of compliance work.
- To be accessible which includes returning client calls promptly and recognising that clients’ needs often extend outside regular business hours.
History of the Firm
Tracey Redman-Slater was established in June 2009 to provide traditional accounting and taxation services.
Living in an age of increasing financial complexity, we have responded to the needs of our clients and now offer a complete range of accounting, taxation, business advisory and financial services.
If we cannot directly assist clients we draw on the extensive knowledge of our alliance partners to ensure they get the best solution for their needs.
We strive to maintain the standards and professionalism leading to those recommendations.
Our Team Profiles
Tracey is the Principal ultimately responsible for your compliance work and enjoys the challenge of taxation. She has an admiral reputation for attention to detail ensuring accurate and precise work is completed. With over 10 years experience in small suburban accounting practices before opening her own practice Tracey has become a specialist with a focus on assisting you to make money simple. Tracey is an extremely high achiever in all areas of her life and is a qualified CPA. Traceyâ€™s long list of qualifications also include a Bachelor of Arts; Master of Practising Arts, MPA from Monash University & Fellow of Taxation Institute of Australia. On a personal level, she enjoys flying, socialising with friends and listening to music.
- Bank Transfer(EFT)