60-64 Railway Road, Blackburn South VIC 3130
For nearly 50 years, RDL chartered has provided professional accounting services to individuals, and small and medium enterprises.
In that time, we've built up a wealth of experience advising a diversity of businesses - businesses just like yours. We've also built up trusted relationships with thousands of people worldwide keen to protect their assets and grow their investment opportunities.
RDL accountants understand the complexities of your individual situation, and takes the time to listen to your specific concerns, and consider opportunities for growth.
RDL Accountants service include:
- Business Advisory Service - Planning and attention to detail is crucial through all phases of any business. By engaging with your RDL business adviser, you're taking the pressure off yourself.
- Taxation - Our tailored advice to companies, partnerships, trusts, not for profit organisations and individuals creates taxation plans that minimise risk, and maximise returns.
- Ausit & Assurance Servcies - Our financial statement audit, internal audit and assurance services will help you to make more effective decisions to improve your business opportunities and outlook.
- Financial Planning - At RDL, we only give you specialist advice that is appropriate to and consistent with your financial goals.
- Superannuation - Superannuation legislation is complex and constantly changing. The RDL team are specialists in taxation and financial planning aspects of superannuation, taking the worry out of building your wealth
- Servcies for Not for Profit Organisations - RDL is pleased to assists many diverse not-for-profit organisations, including churches, charities and other community groups, with taxation, audit and management advisory services.
Over recent months we have seen the Reserve Bank of Australia cut official interest rates by 0.75% to 3.5% with further rate cuts likely. Home-loan borrowers might welcome that, but to depositors and income-oriented investors, that is not such welcome news.
In a recent speech to the Council of Small Business of Australia, the Tax Commissioner commented that of the 1,100 audits conducted by the ATO on businesses it suspected of incorrectly treating employees as contractors, 48% had “got it wrong”.
- Bank Transfer(EFT)